Covid19 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for our clients
Padstow Breaks is a small family-owned business and people are at the heart of everything we do, so your safety and health is, and continues to be, our top priority.
We would then request everyone to please follow all Government guidelines at all times.
Latest Update: 25th August 2020
At Padstow Breaks we realise that the current situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19) is causing anxiety for our customers with a holiday booked with us over the coming days, weeks and months or for people looking to book with us over the coming weeks or next year.
We have created some FAQ's to help to answer some of the questions you may have. These will be reviewed regularly and updated as necessary. Our customers' safety and wellbeing is, and will continue to be, our top priority.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - Our Flexible Cancellation Policy
Booking a holiday is so exciting! Your experience shouldn't be spoiled by worrying about what would happen if there's another lockdown. When you book with Padstow Breaks, you can be assured that we will be ready to move or cancel your booking, if you need to.
When you book with us you can be reassured that if you are unable to go on holiday due to the following circumstances then you have options:
- There are UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak which make going on your holiday impossible
- The property or location you have booked is legally closed to visitors due to the Coronavirus outbreak
Then you will be able to choose any of the following options:
- Transfer your holiday to new dates in 2020, 2021or 2022, free of charge.
- Get a credit voucher for the value of your holiday, to spend on any Padstow Breaks, to take place before the end of 2022
- Have a gift voucher for the value of your current holiday that can be transferred to another person, to be used by end of 2023.
All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged. Additional information can be found in our terms & Conditions.
Keeping you updated
We will continue to update this page with more information as and when needed but in the meantime, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your understanding and support during this difficult period. All of us at Padstow Breaks appreciate your custom and we thank you for working with us to ensure we can continue to provide you with the best Cornish holidays once again.